- Research, Evaluation, and Best Practices
2014 AHAR: Part 1 - PIT Estimates of Homelessness in the U.S.
This report outlines the key findings of the 2014 Point-In-Time (PIT) and Housing Inventory (HIC) counts conducted in January 2014. Specifically, this report provides 2014 national, state, and CoC-level PIT and HIC estimates of homelessness, as well as estimates of chronically homeless persons, homeless veterans, and homeless children and youth.
This report is the first part of a two-volume series. The second part is called the 2014 AHAR: Part 2 - Estimates of Homelessness in the United States.
To view all AHARs since 2007, visit the AHAR page.
Keywords: 2014 PIT count; 2014 PIT estimate; 2014 AHAR volume 1; 2014 AHAR part 1; 2014 AHAR PIT estimate; 2014 AHAR; 2014 PIT estimates; 2014 homeless estimates; 2014 homeless inventory count; 2014 point-in-time estimate; 2014 point in time estimate
- 2014 AHAR Report: Part 1 - PIT Estimates of Homelessness (PDF)
- 2007 - 2014 Point-in-Time Estimates by CoC (XLSX)
- 2007 - 2014 Point-in-Time Estimates by State (XLSX)
- 2007 - 2014 Housing Inventory Count by CoC (XLSX)
- 2007 - 2014 Housing Inventory Count by State (XLSX)
- 2014 Housing Inventory Count (Raw File) (XLSX)
- Abt Associates
- HUD Approved